It' Official!
11/08/2013 5:53:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Kaitlyn Fischer Herculaneum XC Alumni and University of Missouri XC runner.......was just officially named SEC Freshman of the Year. Congrats Kate!
Kaitlyn Fischer Herculaneum XC Alumni and University of Missouri XC runner.......was just officially named SEC Freshman of the Year.
Congrats Kate!
11/15/2013 5:36:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Who also ran to an outstanding 6th place finish at regionals today and I believe qualified for Nationsls individually...very proud of Mizzou, Kansas, and let's give props to UMKC who are all showing a ton of improvement..
Who also ran to an outstanding 6th place finish at regionals today and I believe qualified for Nationsls individually...very proud of Mizzou, Kansas, and let's give props to UMKC who are all showing a ton of improvement..
11/15/2013 9:04:33 PM
User
Kaitlyn ran a super strong race today. She went to the lead of the front pack at the start of the race, then stayed in the pack after an Iowa State runner took the clear lead. Kaitlyn hung with that group the rest of the way and, defying skeptics who thought she might have gone out too fast, had a very fine sprint left. She finished 6th overall, and was the 3rd of 4 individual automatic qualifiers. Yael
Kaitlyn ran a super strong race today.

She went to the lead of the front pack at the start of the race, then stayed in the pack after an Iowa State runner took the clear lead. Kaitlyn hung with that group the rest of the way and, defying skeptics who thought she might have gone out too fast, had a very fine sprint left.

She finished 6th overall, and was the 3rd of 4 individual automatic qualifiers.

Yael
11/16/2013 12:04:31 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@yael Gotta throw in congrats to Courtney Frerichs on her 4th place finish as well. Great job ladies.
@yael Gotta throw in congrats to Courtney Frerichs on her 4th place finish as well. Great job ladies.
11/16/2013 12:05:28 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It was one of the most awesome races I ever witnessed by one of my athletes. Coach Lynn at Missouri is doing great things up there and Kate is flourishing! It was well worth the drive and great to see Yael and Coach Nunn. Another Jefferson County runner Drew White had a nice race and seems to be putting it all together. I am very happy for him. Just a great day to be from Missouri.
It was one of the most awesome races I ever witnessed by one of my athletes. Coach Lynn at Missouri is doing great things up there and Kate is flourishing!
It was well worth the drive and great to see Yael and Coach Nunn.
Another Jefferson County runner Drew White had a nice race and seems to be putting it all together. I am very happy for him.
Just a great day to be from Missouri.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.