Kaitlyn Fischer at SEC Championships
05/18/2014 8:52:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Kate takes fourth (34:13) in the 10K at SEC championships. After a slow first mile (5:54) Kate took the lead at the end of the 5th lap and pushed the pace leading 15 laps of the 25 lap race. She negative split running 16:37 for her last 5K. She runs at the NCAA West Regional in two weeks at the University of Arkansas.
Kate takes fourth (34:13) in the 10K at SEC championships. After a slow first mile (5:54) Kate took the lead at the end of the 5th lap and pushed the pace leading 15 laps of the 25 lap race. She negative split running 16:37 for her last 5K. She runs at the NCAA West Regional in two weeks at the University of Arkansas.
05/18/2014 9:59:21 PM
User
Coach, We missed seeing you at the meet yesterday. Glad to see Kaitlyn doing so wellthis year. She has had a terrific start to her college running career. She works so hard and deserves everything she has achieved!! Great family and support from her old coach!
Coach,
We missed seeing you at the meet yesterday. Glad to see Kaitlyn doing so wellthis year. She has had a terrific start to her college running career. She works so hard and deserves everything she has achieved!! Great family and support from her old coach!
05/24/2014 9:24:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Mike ....thanks for the nice comments! Courtney had a great State meet. Big weekend for her and Lutherans athletes. Proud of her and Sophie! Jim
Mike ....thanks for the nice comments!
Courtney had a great State meet. Big weekend for her and Lutherans athletes.
Proud of her and Sophie!
Jim
05/25/2014 7:43:48 AM
User
Coach-Thanks. I agree with Mike-we've missed seeing you at meets this year but we are big fans of Kaitlyn at our house too. Tell her congrats for us.
Coach-Thanks. I agree with Mike-we've missed seeing you at meets this year but we are big fans of Kaitlyn at our house too. Tell her congrats for us.
05/25/2014 1:16:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks Scott I will tell Kate! Please tell Sophie and the girls I said Congratulation! Jim
Thanks Scott
I will tell Kate! Please tell Sophie and the girls I said Congratulation!
Jim
05/26/2014 8:23:48 PM
User
Thanks Coach. We were extremely blessed to have all these terrific young ladies to watch grow and compete for the past four years. They certainly will have great memories from their high school years.
Thanks Coach. We were extremely blessed to have all these terrific young ladies to watch grow and compete for the past four years. They certainly will have great memories from their high school years.
05/30/2014 6:59:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Kaitlyn Fischer took 6th place at the NCAA West Regionals last night. She qualified for the NCAA national meet in Eugene. Running on the same track that Pre ran on years ago. How cool is that?
Kaitlyn Fischer took 6th place at the NCAA West Regionals last night. She qualified for the NCAA national meet in Eugene. Running on the same track that Pre ran on years ago. How cool is that?
05/30/2014 7:27:19 PM
Coach
@JIMKASTEN Congratulations, coach, I have a had a few chances to watch a couple of mine there and it is very special!!!
@JIMKASTEN Congratulations, coach, I have a had a few chances to watch a couple of mine there and it is very special!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.