NEW Elite Training Group
06/02/2014 9:58:34 PM
User
We are looking for post collegiate athletes who desire to pursue competitive running after college. Currently we are in the works of creating an elite training group in Tampa, FL. We are currently registered as a club team with USATF (Tampa Bay Elite Runners) and are pursuing sponsorships/support in our area from local businesses. Our goal and vision is to create a environment/community and support structure for elite/competitive runners who desire to pursue their dreams of running at Elite level post collegiately (Olympics, Trials, USA Champs, Road Racing, Ultras, ETC). Currently, we are networking and contacting businesses to create an ideal training infrastructure/support system for our runners. Some of our goals are to have free access to facilities needed to maximize performance, funding for travel/meets, healthy discounted/free food from local vendors to maximize performance, equipment, and potentially find financial sponsorship for our top athletes. If you are an athlete that is ready to challenge traditional thinking and mindsets, ready to take some risks and take a dive into the realm of the unknown and follow your dreams. PM me or contact me via email @ rcc102387@gmail.com with basic personal info and prs. Here's an inspirational story about a runner who stopped running for a couple years then ended up seeing his dreams of making Olympic Trials come true. angelalivs.com/2014/05/29/one-of-the-most-memorabl.... Thanks! Ryan Courtoy
We are looking for post collegiate athletes who desire to pursue competitive running after college.

Currently we are in the works of creating an elite training group in Tampa, FL. We are currently registered as a club team with USATF (Tampa Bay Elite Runners) and are pursuing sponsorships/support in our area from local businesses.

Our goal and vision is to create a environment/community and support structure for elite/competitive runners who desire to pursue their dreams of running at Elite level post collegiately (Olympics, Trials, USA Champs, Road Racing, Ultras, ETC).

Currently, we are networking and contacting businesses to create an ideal training infrastructure/support system for our runners.

Some of our goals are to have free access to facilities needed to maximize performance, funding for travel/meets, healthy discounted/free food from local vendors to maximize performance, equipment, and potentially find financial sponsorship for our top athletes.

If you are an athlete that is ready to challenge traditional thinking and mindsets, ready to take some risks and take a dive into the realm of the unknown and follow your dreams. PM me or contact me via email @ rcc102387@gmail.com with basic personal info and prs.

Here's an inspirational story about a runner who stopped running for a couple years then ended up seeing his dreams of making Olympic Trials come true. angelalivs.com/2014/05/29/one-of-the-most-memorabl....

Thanks!
Ryan Courtoy

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.