Realignment
10/15/2012 8:01:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As we head in to the Regional part of XC season and we are going to be asking "Who is going to host next year?".....does anyone know who is going to be in what region for next year, or when we will know? Thanks
As we head in to the Regional part of XC season and we are going to be asking "Who is going to host next year?".....does anyone know who is going to be in what region for next year, or when we will know? Thanks
10/15/2012 9:40:39 PM
Coach
@landisb I'm not sure about Regions specifically, but here are the conference realinements for NCHSAA. Hopefully this will help some [url=http://www.nchsaa.org/page.php?mode=privateview&pageID=576]Your text to link here...[/url]
@landisb I'm not sure about Regions specifically, but here are the conference realinements for NCHSAA. Hopefully this will help some

Your text to link here...
10/16/2012 12:24:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you, I will check that out.
Thank you, I will check that out.
10/16/2012 9:08:09 PM
User
4A west should be very difficult for girls, with the additions of Charlotte Catholic and Jay M. Robinson to TCR, Watauga, Meyers Park, Providence and Ardrey Kell. Some good teams and young ladies are going to be left at home next year.
4A west should be very difficult for girls, with the additions of Charlotte Catholic and Jay M. Robinson to TCR, Watauga, Meyers Park, Providence and Ardrey Kell. Some good teams and young ladies are going to be left at home next year.
10/23/2012 3:15:57 PM
User
I've looked but haven't found anything. It is a great question, but one I doubt has even been considered for cross country. I know my school will be 4A next year, and I'm guessing we'll be in the East, but I guess it's possible we could be Mideast (sure hope not!). Can anyone from NCTFCCCA answer this question?
I've looked but haven't found anything. It is a great question, but one I doubt has even been considered for cross country. I know my school will be 4A next year, and I'm guessing we'll be in the East, but I guess it's possible we could be Mideast (sure hope not!). Can anyone from NCTFCCCA answer this question?
10/23/2012 6:57:27 PM
User
@Burgh Is there any chance Jay M Robinson and Charlotte Catholic would go to 4A Midwest since they are in 3A Midwest right now?
@Burgh Is there any chance Jay M Robinson and Charlotte Catholic would go to 4A Midwest since they are in 3A Midwest right now?
10/24/2012 9:58:42 AM
User
@Trackstar00 I think the I-meck(Jm Robinson) conference would make sense to move to the Mid West instead of the Southern Conference(mostly 4a Union county schools) that is there now. However CC is tied to AK in conference and I doudt they get moved to the mid west over the I-Meck with Hough and Kannapolis AL brown in it, but who really knows the logic (or lack of) the state will use.
@Trackstar00 I think the I-meck(Jm Robinson) conference would make sense to move to the Mid West instead of the Southern Conference(mostly 4a Union county schools) that is there now. However CC is tied to AK in conference and I doudt they get moved to the mid west over the I-Meck with Hough and Kannapolis AL brown in it, but who really knows the logic (or lack of) the state will use.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.