North Carolina National Qualifiers?
11/15/2012 1:09:24 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
So, NC has had a lot of luck in recent years getting both teams and individuals qualified for Foot Locker and NXN in Portland. Who has the best shot of qualifying? Obviously, a lot depends on which races people are running. Foot Locker or NXN? 1) Bakri is running where? He said NXN at the beginning of the year and did race there last year. 2) Alana Hadley, obviously, she's been training for FL for a year now. 3) Teams? Other individuals? *My own team, Providence Day boys, will be competing at NXN for the first time. Selfishly, I'm hoping Ben Huffman can have a great race at NXN. He definitely has a shot. -Coach Hovis
So, NC has had a lot of luck in recent years getting both teams and individuals qualified for Foot Locker and NXN in Portland. Who has the best shot of qualifying?

Obviously, a lot depends on which races people are running. Foot Locker or NXN?

1) Bakri is running where? He said NXN at the beginning of the year and did race there last year.
2) Alana Hadley, obviously, she's been training for FL for a year now.
3) Teams? Other individuals?

*My own team, Providence Day boys, will be competing at NXN for the first time. Selfishly, I'm hoping Ben Huffman can have a great race at NXN. He definitely has a shot.

-Coach Hovis
11/15/2012 3:26:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachHovis Broughton boys? Collin Godwin if he is back to full strength. I haven't heard much about Wesley Frazier lately, but she's always deserving to be in the mix of this type of post. What kind of time will typically qualify an individual for each gender?
@CoachHovis Broughton boys? Collin Godwin if he is back to full strength. I haven't heard much about Wesley Frazier lately, but she's always deserving to be in the mix of this type of post.

What kind of time will typically qualify an individual for each gender?
11/15/2012 4:36:46 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Yes, Broughton boys have a great shot. Brentwood was like 15:39-16:12 for their top 5 last year and qualified. Broughton can do that. I heard Wesley was injured via another site. I have no idea if that is true, but usually she races some, and I have see nothing.
Yes, Broughton boys have a great shot. Brentwood was like 15:39-16:12 for their top 5 last year and qualified. Broughton can do that.

I heard Wesley was injured via another site. I have no idea if that is true, but usually she races some, and I have see nothing.
11/16/2012 12:10:51 PM
Coach
Green Hope and Cardinal Gibbons girls look like they are right on the edge for NXN if they are doing it
Green Hope and Cardinal Gibbons girls look like they are right on the edge for NXN if they are doing it
11/16/2012 12:29:04 PM
Coach
@bplancast We (GH) are racing and so is Gibbons.
@bplancast We (GH) are racing and so is Gibbons.
11/16/2012 6:13:58 PM
Coach
What a battle!
What a battle!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.