Final Schedule For FSU Relays
03/19/2013 10:09:54 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
The final schedule for the 34th FSU Relays is now approved. Please note two changes to Friday's Distance Showcase Schedule. The start time for the highly-anticipated Distance Showcase has been moved to 5:15 p.m. (it was originally set for 5:45 p.m.) ... Also the men's and women's 10,000-meter run, which is the final event of the evening, will be combined as allowable per NCAA rules and is scheduled for 8:35 p.m. This is the the revised and final [url=http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/fsu/sports/c-track/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/2013FSURelaysFinalSchedule.pdf]34th FSU Relays Schedule[/url] For additional information, check the Links box at the top right of the [url=http://www.seminoles.com/sports/c-track/fsu-c-track-body.html]Seminoles.com Track & Field[/url] page
The final schedule for the 34th FSU Relays is now approved. Please note two changes to Friday's Distance Showcase Schedule.
The start time for the highly-anticipated Distance Showcase has been moved to 5:15 p.m. (it was originally set for 5:45 p.m.) ... Also the men's and women's 10,000-meter run, which is the final event of the evening, will be combined as allowable per NCAA rules and is scheduled for 8:35 p.m.

This is the the revised and final 34th FSU Relays Schedule

For additional information, check the Links box at the top right of the Seminoles.com Track & Field page
03/19/2013 10:25:22 AM
Power User
@tallydad Thanks Bob!
@tallydad
Thanks Bob!
03/19/2013 3:13:20 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@twangster To those who may have (or not) noticed, there were a couple minor errors when I originally posted the FINAL FSU RELAYS SCHEDULE. They have been corrected are the links in the first item on this string are still accurate. - Apologies!
@twangster
To those who may have (or not) noticed, there were a couple minor errors when I originally posted the FINAL FSU RELAYS SCHEDULE. They have been corrected are the links in the first item on this string are still accurate. - Apologies!
03/19/2013 6:45:56 PM
Coach
When will the heat sheet be posted for the FSU Relays.
When will the heat sheet be posted for the FSU Relays.
03/19/2013 8:06:33 PM
Admin
@scoogy1967 I probably won't post these until at the meet. Way too many changes going on right now. If athletes were listed as making the cut they are in, unless they scratched. I want to make sure seeding is as up to date as possible and that empty spots have been filled.
@scoogy1967 I probably won't post these until at the meet. Way too many changes going on right now. If athletes were listed as making the cut they are in, unless they scratched. I want to make sure seeding is as up to date as possible and that empty spots have been filled.
03/19/2013 8:23:45 PM
Coach
@LFCSumner3 Thanks Chris, now I can rest. lol
@LFCSumner3 Thanks Chris, now I can rest. lol

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.