Embry-Riddle Asics Cross Country Meet 2013
09/11/2013 10:42:49 AM
Coach
I cannot find any info about this meet on your website. My team is registered, (girls varsity high school) but I need to know what time they are racing. Please advise ASAP! Thanks
I cannot find any info about this meet on your website. My team is registered, (girls varsity high school) but I need to know what time they are racing. Please advise ASAP! Thanks
09/11/2013 12:03:24 PM
Power User
@debibilz1989 Click this link and download the meet info sheet (MS Word) by clicking the 2013 Asics Classic on the blue bar half way down the page. http://daytona.embryriddlesports.com/index.aspx?path=mcross&tab=menscrosscountry2 ~Twangster
@debibilz1989 Click this link and download the meet info sheet (MS Word) by clicking the 2013 Asics Classic on the blue bar half way down the page.

http://daytona.embryriddlesports.com/index.aspx?path=mcross&tab=menscrosscountry2

~Twangster
09/17/2013 5:55:46 PM
User
Coaches and athletes attending our meet this weekend, Thank you for joining us for the Embry-Riddle Asics Cross Country Classic. We are excited about this weekend and the quality of the meet. We have had a great response to our meet and thus have had to make some changes. We want to remind you or make you aware of a few things: 1. For All TEAMS: a. Please enter the parking lot at the ICI Center entrance – main entrance to the campus. Do NOT use the new entrance at Aerospace Blvd. This is will be blocked off because the course goes through it. b. All of the meet info including course maps can be found here: http://erauathletics.com/sports/2011/10/4/MXC_1004111811.aspx?path=mcross c. NEW MEET SCHEDULE (Based on the number of participants, for everyone’s safety, we have made the following changes to the schedule): i. 7:20 AM College Men 8K ii. 7:35 AM College Women 5K iii. 8:05 AM Large school Girls’ Varsity 5K iv. 8:35 AM Large school Boys’ Varsity 5K v. 9:00 AM Small school Girls’ Varsity 5K vi. 9:30 AM Small School Boys’ Varsity vii. 10:05 AM Boys’ JV Race viii. 10:35 AM Girls’ JV Race 2. For all HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS: a. Please declare your varsity rosters by sending the names of all varsity rosters to us be either e-mail to erausids@hotmail.com or fax 386-323-5002. b. Make sure all of your student-athletes have filled out the two-page waiver form in its entirety, which can be found in the meet information packet or here: http://erauathletics.com/custompages/PDF/voluntaryrelease.pdf No athlete will be allowed to compete without a waiver form. c. We strongly suggest you fax (386-323-5002) or e-mail (TOWNSET2@erau.edu) the waivers before the meet to speed up your registration process. You can bring them with you on the day of the meet, but it will take you longer to register. d. Entry Fee - $50 per gender ($100 per school with both genders). Please make checks payable to Embry-Riddle. You can bring this the day of the meet or mail it to us. 3. For all COLLEGE TEAMS a. Entry fee is $70 per gender or $140 for schools with both genders. Please make checks payable to Embry-Riddle. You can bring this the day of the meet or mail it to us. b. You do not need to fill out waiver forms.
Coaches and athletes attending our meet this weekend,

Thank you for joining us for the Embry-Riddle Asics Cross Country Classic. We are excited about this weekend and the quality of the meet. We have had a great response to our meet and thus have had to make some changes.

We want to remind you or make you aware of a few things:

1. For All TEAMS:
a. Please enter the parking lot at the ICI Center entrance -- main entrance to the campus. Do NOT use the new entrance at Aerospace Blvd. This is will be blocked off because the course goes through it.

b. All of the meet info including course maps can be found here:
http://erauathletics.com/sports/2011/10/4/MXC_1004111811.aspx?path=mcross

c. NEW MEET SCHEDULE (Based on the number of participants, for everyone's safety, we have made the following changes to the schedule):
i. 7:20 AM College Men 8K
ii. 7:35 AM College Women 5K
iii. 8:05 AM Large school Girls' Varsity 5K
iv. 8:35 AM Large school Boys' Varsity 5K
v. 9:00 AM Small school Girls' Varsity 5K
vi. 9:30 AM Small School Boys' Varsity
vii. 10:05 AM Boys' JV Race
viii. 10:35 AM Girls' JV Race

2. For all HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS:

a. Please declare your varsity rosters by sending the names of all varsity rosters to us be either e-mail to erausids@hotmail.com or fax 386-323-5002.

b. Make sure all of your student-athletes have filled out the two-page waiver form in its entirety, which can be found in the meet information packet or here:
http://erauathletics.com/custompages/PDF/voluntaryrelease.pdf
No athlete will be allowed to compete without a waiver form.

c. We strongly suggest you fax (386-323-5002) or e-mail (TOWNSET2@erau.edu) the waivers before the meet to speed up your registration process. You can bring them with you on the day of the meet, but it will take you longer to register.

d. Entry Fee - $50 per gender ($100 per school with both genders). Please make checks payable to Embry-Riddle. You can bring this the day of the meet or mail it to us.

3. For all COLLEGE TEAMS

a. Entry fee is $70 per gender or $140 for schools with both genders. Please make checks payable to Embry-Riddle. You can bring this the day of the meet or mail it to us.

b. You do not need to fill out waiver forms.
09/18/2013 1:48:08 PM
User
We have split the high school race into two races (small school and large school). Small school will be all 1a and 2a schools with large school being 3A and 4A. This is what I have in each race, let me know if I am in error. Small schools Astronaut Atlantic (Port Orange) Bishop Moore Cocoa Dewitt Taylor Eustis Father Lopez Florida Air Academy Harvest Community Lake Mary Prep Orangewood Christian Palatka Pedro Menendez Riverbend Academy Satellite Space Coast St John's Country Day Tavares Titusville Warner Christian West Shore Large School Boone Deland FPC Heritage (Palm Bay) Leesburg Lyman Mainland Matanzas Middleburg Oak Ridge Ocoee Seabreeze Sebastian River Seminole (Sanford) South Fork University (Orange City) Viera West Orange
We have split the high school race into two races (small school and large school). Small school will be all 1a and 2a schools with large school being 3A and 4A. This is what I have in each race, let me know if I am in error.

Small schools
Astronaut
Atlantic (Port Orange)
Bishop Moore
Cocoa
Dewitt Taylor
Eustis
Father Lopez
Florida Air Academy
Harvest Community
Lake Mary Prep
Orangewood Christian