FHSAA 3A Region 3 2013
10/18/2013 7:44:46 AM
User
The address on this page takes my parents to the middle of route 60. Can someone give me the directions to this course and post it so parents can find it. Thank You
The address on this page takes my parents to the middle of route 60.
Can someone give me the directions to this course and post it so parents can find it.

Thank You
10/18/2013 10:19:45 AM
Power User
The actual address is 3926 Hopewell Rd., Brandon, FL 33527. From Estero go north on I-75 to exit 257, FL-60/Brandon Blvd. Go right/east 10.4 miles and the park will be on your left. Additional/Bus parking is on N. Dover Rd. Take a left on N. Dover Rd. before you get to the park and go 6/10th mile and the lot will be on your right. ~Twangster
The actual address is 3926 Hopewell Rd., Brandon, FL 33527. From Estero go north on I-75 to exit 257, FL-60/Brandon Blvd. Go right/east 10.4 miles and the park will be on your left. Additional/Bus parking is on N. Dover Rd. Take a left on N. Dover Rd. before you get to the park and go 6/10th mile and the lot will be on your right.

~Twangster
10/18/2013 10:36:53 AM
Coach
Let me give you quicker directions, to avoid SR 60 in Brandon. Lots of lights. https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=4138+Sr-60+W,+Dover,+FL+33527&t=h . Take I4 East, Get off at McIntosh Exit, Turn right, head south, Turn left(head east)on Martin Luther Turn right (head south)on Dover Rd Turn left (head east)on SR 60 About 1/4 mile on left. Should be Orange cones out on the roadside. . Laura
Let me give you quicker directions, to avoid SR 60 in Brandon. Lots of lights.

View Larger Map

Take I4 East,
Get off at McIntosh Exit, Turn right, head south,
Turn left(head east)on Martin Luther
Turn right (head south)on Dover Rd
Turn left (head east)on SR 60
About 1/4 mile on left.
Should be Orange cones out on the roadside.
Laura
10/19/2013 5:21:42 PM
User
@twangster Thank you
@twangster
Thank you
10/19/2013 5:22:03 PM
User
@LSFRED Thank you
@LSFRED
Thank you
10/19/2013 7:41:40 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, I would like to thank Laura for posting that address 3926 Hopewell Road Brandon Fla 33527. If you google the address you will see the park entrance it is about .25 mile east of Dover Road on the left. If you enter both addresses they will be in the same area when looking at the map. We will have a Deputy on site at main entrance with flashing lights! If you have any question regarding this meet please contact me at gbrunner0862@aol.com or call me at 813-373-0161! My school will be sending out more info regarding the meet as well. If you would like to preview the course prior to the meet other than the night before contact me and I will be more than glad to try and meet you at the race site. As for parking when looking at the map the front lot is for buses and port-a-potties ,if you know you will be coming in a bus maybe give me a heads up so that we may know how many buses we may have, we use vans for the most part in our county. Cars will park back along the tree line and further back in an open field saving front lot for over flow cars if needed. Parking is tight but for the number of schools we have it should be okay, we would like it very much if you do not park on HWY60/Hopewell Rd not a safe idea at all. Just as soon as all district meets are complete each school will be getting all necessary info needed to better assist them in their trip to the Regional meet. As for Hotels there are plenty of them just off of interstate 75 and Hwy60 which is about 10 miles from the race course and close to just about any type of food you could want as well as Brandon Mall. Contact info for me again is gbrunner0862@aol.com cell is 813-373-0161 or send me a private message on flrunners Thanks and have a great district meet.[img][/img][img]http://www.milesplit.com/static/89356/e[/img]
Coaches, I would like to thank Laura for posting that address 3926 Hopewell Road Brandon Fla 33527. If you google the address you will see the park entrance it is about .25 mile east of Dover Road on the left. If you enter both addresses they will be in the same area when looking at the map. We will have a Deputy on site at main entrance with flashing lights!
If you have any question regarding this meet please contact me at gbrunner0862@aol.com or call me at 813-373-0161! My school will be sending out more info regarding the meet as well. If you would like to preview the course prior to the meet other than the night before contact me and I will be more than glad to try and meet you at the race site.
As for parking when looking at the map the front lot is for buses and port-a-potties ,if you know you will be coming in a bus maybe give me a heads up so that we may know how many buses we may have, we use vans for the most part in our county. Cars will park back along the tree line and further back in an open field saving front lot for over flow cars if needed. Parking is tight but for the number of schools we have it should be okay, we would like it very much if you do not park on HWY60/Hopewell Rd not a safe idea at all.
Just as soon as all district meets are complete each school will be getting all necessary info needed to better assist them in their trip to the Regional meet.
As for Hotels there are plenty of them just off of interstate 75 and Hwy60 which is about 10 miles from the race course and close to just about any type of food you could want as well as Brandon Mall.

Contact info for me again is gbrunner0862@aol.com cell is 813-373-0161 or send me a private message on flrunners

Thanks and have a great district meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.