Bob Blastow - New Meet Schedule
08/22/2014 9:55:27 AM
Admin
Coaches- It looks like the heat is going to be brutal tomorrow. Please make sure your athletes are hydrated and prepared to run 5K. In past years, our most serious medical problems occur in the JV and open races where the kids are not ready for a 5K in blistering heat. Please keep an eye on any who are struggling. We will have medical staff on hand. [b]Schedule:[/b] 7:50 Varsity Boys Race 1 8 runners 8:15 Varsity Girls Race 1 8 runners 8:45 Varsity Boys Race 2 8 runners 9:10 Varsity Girls Race 2 8 runners [b]9:40 JV Mixed Girls and Boys - 8 runners each gender 10:20 Open Girls and Boys unlimited[/b]
Coaches-
It looks like the heat is going to be brutal tomorrow. Please make sure your athletes are hydrated and prepared to run 5K. In past years, our most serious medical problems occur in the JV and open races where the kids are not ready for a 5K in blistering heat. Please keep an eye on any who are struggling. We will have medical staff on hand.

Schedule:
7:50 Varsity Boys Race 1 8 runners
8:15 Varsity Girls Race 1 8 runners
8:45 Varsity Boys Race 2 8 runners
9:10 Varsity Girls Race 2 8 runners
9:40 JV Mixed Girls and Boys - 8 runners each gender
10:20 Open Girls and Boys unlimited
08/22/2014 2:37:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I received two emails today about this and wanted to confirm it for everyone. The first one said the JV race would start the girls 3 minutes after the boys, which I'm fine with. The second one had a slightly different schedule and didn't mention the wave start for the JV girls. Can someone confirm which way it will be? Thanks
I received two emails today about this and wanted to confirm it for everyone. The first one said the JV race would start the girls 3 minutes after the boys, which I'm fine with. The second one had a slightly different schedule and didn't mention the wave start for the JV girls. Can someone confirm which way it will be?
Thanks
08/22/2014 2:40:32 PM
Admin
No wave start. The JV Girls and Boys will run together at 9:40am.
No wave start. The JV Girls and Boys will run together at 9:40am.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.