Cobb County
09/06/2014 2:27:43 PM
User
Any news on what happened??
Any news on what happened??
09/06/2014 2:39:54 PM
User
Logan Poteet from Kell won in around 15:42. He dominated from the start. Marietta boys looked awesome and easily won. Ashley Kehoe from Pope won the girls race. Don't remember time. The team race was too close to call among Harrison, Marietta, and Walton. Those 3 plus Pope and Kell all had 3 runners in before we saw 4s and 5s. There was a problem with the results which is why you don't have any results. Supposed to be posted and done sometime this afternoon. Overall it was a great day of racing. I think Logan set a new meet record if my time is accurate.
Logan Poteet from Kell won in around 15:42. He dominated from the start.
Marietta boys looked awesome and easily won.

Ashley Kehoe from Pope won the girls race. Don't remember time. The team race was too close to call among Harrison, Marietta, and Walton. Those 3 plus Pope and Kell all had 3 runners in before we saw 4s and 5s.

There was a problem with the results which is why you don't have any results. Supposed to be posted and done sometime this afternoon.

Overall it was a great day of racing. I think Logan set a new meet record if my time is accurate.
09/06/2014 2:53:00 PM
Admin
@kshoyaxc Results are up now...
@kshoyaxc

Results are up now...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.