Congrats to Festus Tigers and Coach Wright!
11/08/2014 6:14:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Great job, well deserved! Coach Wright you have always been a class act and all the hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Congratulations! Coach Frank De Soto High School
Great job, well deserved! Coach Wright you have always been a class act and all the hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Congratulations!

Coach Frank
De Soto High School
11/08/2014 9:27:56 PM
Coach
Congrats to all the kids in Class 3 District 1. Thanks for another great season. Not only are you great athletes but great people..Thank You! Congrats to Festus Boys and Girls. Ste. Gen. for being a class act! And Cape Notre Dame your hard work paid off! Because of athletes like you Coaches get excited for the next season! See you this spring...At Festus Early Bird
Congrats to all the kids in Class 3 District 1. Thanks for another great season. Not only are you great athletes but great people..Thank You! Congrats to Festus Boys and Girls. Ste. Gen. for being a class act! And Cape Notre Dame your hard work paid off! Because of athletes like you Coaches get excited for the next season! See you this spring...At Festus Early Bird
11/08/2014 9:37:33 PM
Coach
Great job Festus Tigers! Really proud of you!
Great job Festus Tigers! Really proud of you!
11/09/2014 12:34:50 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I echo the statement by Coach Kasten and congratulate the entire Festus program and Coach Wright for an excellent state meet!
I echo the statement by Coach Kasten and congratulate the entire Festus program and Coach Wright for an excellent state meet!
11/10/2014 9:12:16 AM
Coach
I agree 100%. When I talk to Coach Wright he acts as though I know more than he does. Obviously that is not the case. Congratulations to Festus on a great meet. Hope to give you all a decent competition at the state track meet if everything falls in place for both of us. Sean Nunn Raytown South
I agree 100%. When I talk to Coach Wright he acts as though I know more than he does. Obviously that is not the case. Congratulations to Festus on a great meet. Hope to give you all a decent competition at the state track meet if everything falls in place for both of us.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.