"1st Annual Big Peach Distance Kickoff" 2015
12/19/2014 9:31:43 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Hey everyone, We've got 3 openings remaining for our 1st Annual Big Peach Distance Kickoff at Parkview on 2/14. Big Peach Running Company is our title vendor and will be selling exclusive Nike gear. We'll have custom awards for event winners along with trophies for the top 3 teams. Free admission for spectators, and we will offer concessions and coaches' hospitality. We'll be featuring the 1600, 5000, 800, 3200, and distance kids' 4x400. We'd love to have you out at the Big Orange Jungle for our first ever distance carnival at Parkview. - Mike Demarest ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com
Hey everyone,

We've got 3 openings remaining for our 1st Annual Big Peach Distance Kickoff at Parkview on 2/14. Big Peach Running Company is our title vendor and will be selling exclusive Nike gear. We'll have custom awards for event winners along with trophies for the top 3 teams. Free admission for spectators, and we will offer concessions and coaches' hospitality.

We'll be featuring the 1600, 5000, 800, 3200, and distance kids' 4x400.

We'd love to have you out at the Big Orange Jungle for our first ever distance carnival at Parkview.

- Mike Demarest
ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com
01/03/2015 9:47:48 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@ParkviewCoachDXC Are you allowing middle school age kids to participate in the 1600 and 3200?
@ParkviewCoachDXC

Are you allowing middle school age kids to participate in the 1600 and 3200?
01/04/2015 11:57:43 PM
Admin
@Shaunas If this event is GHSA sanction, then only GSHA schools are allowed.
@Shaunas
If this event is GHSA sanction, then only GSHA schools are allowed.
01/05/2015 7:24:14 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Shaunas Yes - Mr. Logan is correct. Because this will be a GHSA sanctioned event, only high school athletes will be allowed to compete. We've got 10 teams registered, so there are only 2 spots remaining! Please feel free to message me or email me at ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com with any questions.
@Shaunas

Yes - Mr. Logan is correct. Because this will be a GHSA sanctioned event, only high school athletes will be allowed to compete.

We've got 10 teams registered, so there are only 2 spots remaining! Please feel free to message me or email me at ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com with any questions.
01/13/2015 9:12:51 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Due to popular demand, we've decided to increase the maximum number of teams for this meet. Also, after meeting with Big Peach and Nike, I'm proud to announce that Nike will have a surprise custom made award for each event winner - something that'll become a staple of this meet and an award the athletes will proudly display with the rest of their awards. Thanks to the 12 teams who have already entered - thus far, we have 3 GHSA team state champions from this past XC season set to compete! We hope for a great day of racing at our inaugural event! - Coach Demarest ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com
Due to popular demand, we've decided to increase the maximum number of teams for this meet.

Also, after meeting with Big Peach and Nike, I'm proud to announce that Nike will have a surprise custom made award for each event winner - something that'll become a staple of this meet and an award the athletes will proudly display with the rest of their awards.

Thanks to the 12 teams who have already entered - thus far, we have 3 GHSA team state champions from this past XC season set to compete! We hope for a great day of racing at our inaugural event!

- Coach Demarest
ParkviewCoachDXC@gmail.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.