gwinnettxctf.com
02/16/2015 1:06:48 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
We now have a combined Cross Country and Track site for Gwinnett to serve as a place to house current and historical records, as well as newspaper articles and other information. I'd like to thank Jerry Arnold and Chris Carter for their help in compiling the track records, which go back many years. We still have relays we want to add but most of what we want is up. One cool feature is that we have old XC/Track results that go back to when the state site was gatfxc.com. These were compiled and placed on the website before the new coaches association website (gatfxcca.com) was set up so I'll put a link on the coaches' site to them. These results are from 2000-2004. Gwinnett coaches have been emailed and if they see any errors or want to make additions, they can email me at coachchristie@yahoo.com Best of luck to everyone this season. www.gwinnettxctf.com
We now have a combined Cross Country and Track site for Gwinnett to serve as a place to house current and historical records, as well as newspaper articles and other information. I'd like to thank Jerry Arnold and Chris Carter for their help in compiling the track records, which go back many years. We still have relays we want to add but most of what we want is up.

One cool feature is that we have old XC/Track results that go back to when the state site was gatfxc.com. These were compiled and placed on the website before the new coaches association website (gatfxcca.com) was set up so I'll put a link on the coaches' site to them. These results are from 2000-2004.

Gwinnett coaches have been emailed and if they see any errors or want to make additions, they can email me at coachchristie@yahoo.com

Best of luck to everyone this season.

www.gwinnettxctf.com
02/16/2015 1:36:20 PM
Admin
Very well done!
Very well done!
02/16/2015 2:18:17 PM
User
@coachac Great job Andy! Your hard work on getting this put together is to be commended. This is the new standard of how a track and xc web site should look. It is very interesting when looking at the old results tab to see how GATFXC grew in four short years under the leadership of Bill Sheskey to what it is today Mile Split GA. A special thanks to Bruce Taylor the web master for Mile Split GA for keeping the old records (2000-2004) even if he could not post then on the new mile split site.
@coachac Great job Andy! Your hard work on getting this put together is to be commended. This is the new standard of how a track and xc web site should look. It is very interesting when looking at the old results tab to see how GATFXC grew in four short years under the leadership of Bill Sheskey to what it is today Mile Split GA. A special thanks to Bruce Taylor the web master for Mile Split GA for keeping the old records (2000-2004) even if he could not post then on the new mile split site.
05/24/2015 7:47:03 AM
User
All 2015 marks have been added to top ten list, meet record list, state champions as well as hall of fame inductees.
All 2015 marks have been added to top ten list, meet record list, state champions as well as hall of fame inductees.
05/25/2015 2:16:55 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
awesome job Coach. Great complimentary site to ga.milesplit !B-)
awesome job Coach. Great complimentary site to ga.milesplit !

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.