American Track League
08/02/2015 1:07:21 PM
User
If you weren't there you should have been. The athletes were amazing and so approachable. I can't believe I was so close to Olympians.
If you weren't there you should have been. The athletes were amazing and so approachable. I can't believe I was so close to Olympians.
08/02/2015 2:55:04 PM
Admin
This event was amazing!!! The atmosphere was like no other track meet in this town since the Olympics. The Atlanta community really loves TRACK and came out to Emory to show their appreciation by filling the stands to capacity. Great world class athletes, Live entertainment with singers and band in the infield, open access to all areas of the track, Flo-Sports live streaming, Free Beer, Food and Ice Drinks...I could go on. The athletes did not disappoint with eye-popping performances. Paul Doyle and Doyle Management put on a first class event. The American Track League is here to stay.
This event was amazing!!! The atmosphere was like no other track meet in this town since the Olympics. The Atlanta community really loves TRACK and came out to Emory to show their appreciation by filling the stands to capacity.

Great world class athletes, Live entertainment with singers and band in the infield, open access to all areas of the track, Flo-Sports live streaming, Free Beer, Food and Ice Drinks...I could go on. The athletes did not disappoint with eye-popping performances.

Paul Doyle and Doyle Management put on a first class event. The American Track League is here to stay.
08/02/2015 4:29:27 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Yes, this event was awesome! This may have been a tune up meet for most of these athletes, but they still scorched the track! Tons of fun to watch. 10.01 is the fastest 100m I've ever seen live. Watching Lashawn Merrit go after one of Michael Johnsons world records was so cool. Seeing Ashton Eaton perform in two events was a lot of fun (also meeting him). The mid distance races did not disappoint as they had a tight finish and fast times in all 3. And then Symmonds and Wheating were very approachable before they warmed up and after they finished racing. Fans allowed on the infield! Just a really cool event overall
Yes, this event was awesome! This may have been a tune up meet for most of these athletes, but they still scorched the track! Tons of fun to watch. 10.01 is the fastest 100m I've ever seen live. Watching Lashawn Merrit go after one of Michael Johnsons world records was so cool. Seeing Ashton Eaton perform in two events was a lot of fun (also meeting him). The mid distance races did not disappoint as they had a tight finish and fast times in all 3. And then Symmonds and Wheating were very approachable before they warmed up and after they finished racing. Fans allowed on the infield! Just a really cool event overall
08/04/2015 9:33:22 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Great experience for sure. The athletes were so nice to everybody, awesome ambassadors for the sport.
Great experience for sure. The athletes were so nice to everybody, awesome ambassadors for the sport.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.