How accurate are the results?
03/16/2016 7:05:15 PM
User
How accurate are these results or am I reading wrong. For example, my daughter is listed as winning the 100m dash at the Allatoona JV Meet but she didn't run that event march 9th. Now looking at the live postings from Paulding County it shows events and results that haven't happened, I feel like I am missing something (understand that I'm a neophyte to this) so any clarification would be helpful.
How accurate are these results or am I reading wrong. For example, my daughter is listed as winning the 100m dash at the Allatoona JV Meet but she didn't run that event march 9th. Now looking at the live postings from Paulding County it shows events and results that haven't happened, I feel like I am missing something (understand that I'm a neophyte to this) so any clarification would be helpful.
03/16/2016 8:58:26 PM
User
Not sure about your daughter having a posting for a meet she didn't attend but it looks like the Paulding times are their seeded times not actual meet times.
Not sure about your daughter having a posting for a meet she didn't attend but it looks like the Paulding times are their seeded times not actual meet times.
03/16/2016 11:02:35 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
we post what is submitted by Timers and MD's.
we post what is submitted by Timers and MD's.
03/18/2016 12:46:21 AM
Admin
@Niafoxx Are you looking at results or the meet program?
@Niafoxx

Are you looking at results or the meet program?
03/18/2016 8:55:03 AM
User
In the case of the Allatoona JV meet I was looking at the results and it still shows her winning the 100, although she didn't run it. In the case of the Paulding county meet I believe I was looking at the meet program.
In the case of the Allatoona JV meet I was looking at the results and it still shows her winning the 100, although she didn't run it. In the case of the Paulding county meet I believe I was looking at the meet program.
03/18/2016 9:29:32 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I would be willing to bet your daughter was entered in the 100m. She was probably substituted and someone else form the team ran.... the coach could have subbed an athlete and never notified the timer...so the name would not have changed.
I would be willing to bet your daughter was entered in the 100m. She was probably substituted and someone else form the team ran.... the coach could have subbed an athlete and never notified the timer...so the name would not have changed.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.