FACA Clinic
11/26/2018 12:18:35 PM
Coach
Has anyone seen a schedule for the FACA track clinic on Jan 10-12?
Has anyone seen a schedule for the FACA track clinic on Jan 10-12?
11/26/2018 4:28:43 PM
Power User
@coachbutler Nothing yet... [url=http://www.facatrackclinic.com/schedule.html]http://www.facatrackclinic.com/schedule.html[/url]
11/26/2018 9:19:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The dates on that link are incorrect. The Correct dates are January 10-12. We will start Thursday after lunch and finish on Saturday around lunchtime, similar to previous years. There will NOT be an FACA+ (Learn By Doing) clinic on Saturday/Sunday this year. We finalized the speaker list a few weeks ago and I will have at least a draft version of the schedule up in the next few days. We have a good mix of College and High School Coaches as speakers that are very experienced in the clinic/teaching world. I believe that none of our speakers have ever spoken at a Florida Clinic before, so I hope that you all will enjoy listening to some new voices.
The dates on that link are incorrect. The Correct dates are January 10-12. We will start Thursday after lunch and finish on Saturday around lunchtime, similar to previous years. There will NOT be an FACA+ (Learn By Doing) clinic on Saturday/Sunday this year.

We finalized the speaker list a few weeks ago and I will have at least a draft version of the schedule up in the next few days. We have a good mix of College and High School Coaches as speakers that are very experienced in the clinic/teaching world. I believe that none of our speakers have ever spoken at a Florida Clinic before, so I hope that you all will enjoy listening to some new voices.
11/27/2018 8:55:30 AM
Coach
@dddd Awesome, thanks Dan.
@dddd Awesome, thanks Dan.
11/27/2018 10:04:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I would love to hear what Chiles is doing for distance training (Maybe more CC clinic), things are definitely going well there.
I would love to hear what Chiles is doing for distance training (Maybe more CC clinic), things are definitely going well there.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.