Tune Up Track Meet this June
03/26/2009 11:00:21 PM
Power User
I am going to host a track meet tune up for those interested. Anyone interested in getting a last chance Nike National qualifying mark, or doing any summer track series such as Nike, AAU, Junior Olympics, or just wanting to run in another track meet. It will be at Bishop McGuinness HS in Kernersville on June 5th & 6th. It may be moved to just the 6th depending on the turnout. Right now all field events along wtih the mile and 5000 will be Friday night and the rest of the running events on Saturday. The meet is located under the Calendar section at the top of the page and at the Bishop track webpage which is: http://www.eteamz.com/villaintrack/ a link at the webpage on the left hand side of the track page has info. Let me know if you are intersted and after the entries are due May 26th I will make a call whether to keep it 2 days or one day. Looking forward to some great competition and hopefully this can be an annual event. Please spread the word onto others. Thanks.
I am going to host a track meet tune up for those interested. Anyone interested in getting a last chance Nike National qualifying mark, or doing any summer track series such as Nike, AAU, Junior Olympics, or just wanting to run in another track meet. It will be at Bishop McGuinness HS in Kernersville on June 5th & 6th. It may be moved to just the 6th depending on the turnout. Right now all field events along wtih the mile and 5000 will be Friday night and the rest of the running events on Saturday. The meet is located under the Calendar section at the top of the page and at the Bishop track webpage which is: http://www.eteamz.com/villaintrack/ a link at the webpage on the left hand side of the track page has info. Let me know if you are intersted and after the entries are due May 26th I will make a call whether to keep it 2 days or one day. Looking forward to some great competition and hopefully this can be an annual event. Please spread the word onto others. Thanks.
03/28/2009 1:18:32 AM
User
perhaps a all comers for us hs grads maybe? small entry fee?
perhaps a all comers for us hs grads maybe? small entry fee?
03/29/2009 12:22:42 PM
Power User
I agree, anyone is welcome to run in the meet. I was thinking about doing the mile. Even if the meet is moved to one day (the 6th) I will still have the mile and 5000 on Friday night no matter. Can you spread the word in western NC for me at meets? Thanks.
I agree, anyone is welcome to run in the meet. I was thinking about doing the mile. Even if the meet is moved to one day (the 6th) I will still have the mile and 5000 on Friday night no matter. Can you spread the word in western NC for me at meets? Thanks.
03/30/2009 11:49:05 AM
User
Can middle school runners compete in this event?
Can middle school runners compete in this event?
04/01/2009 8:19:58 AM
Power User
Yes, middle schoolers can participate. I'm opening it up to anyone. Just make sure that times are entered as the heats will formed from that so that the heats are fair. Thanks.
Yes, middle schoolers can participate. I'm opening it up to anyone. Just make sure that times are entered as the heats will formed from that so that the heats are fair. Thanks.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.