Update on Flatwoods Park
06/21/2009 9:14:58 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The proposal is now posted at the park. Park will be open 5 days a week (doesn't say which days it will be closed). The park will only be open from 9 AM - 5:30 PM on the days it is open. Not proposing to close the park, but this proposal is not good at all.
The proposal is now posted at the park.

Park will be open 5 days a week (doesn't say which days it will be closed). The park will only be open from 9 AM - 5:30 PM on the days it is open.

Not proposing to close the park, but this proposal is not good at all.
06/21/2009 2:00:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When does this start? I like having our practices there at 7:00 or 8:00am during the summer before the heat of the day comes. Not being able to start a practice until 9:00am makes a big difference.
When does this start? I like having our practices there at 7:00 or 8:00am during the summer before the heat of the day comes. Not being able to start a practice until 9:00am makes a big difference.
06/21/2009 2:13:12 PM
User
9-5 is a pretty dead time especially during the summer. They should change the hours to the times there going to have the most guests. From what ive observed the park is busiet before 10am and after 6pm.
9-5 is a pretty dead time especially during the summer. They should change the hours to the times there going to have the most guests. From what ive observed the park is busiet before 10am and after 6pm.
06/21/2009 3:12:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I'm guessing not for a while. Will be part of the new fiscal year budget cuts. I think they take effect in October or November. We can get through most of this cross country season anyway. Ryan I agree, but they're only thinking about saving money, not serving the public when they want it.
I'm guessing not for a while. Will be part of the new fiscal year budget cuts. I think they take effect in October or November. We can get through most of this cross country season anyway.
Ryan I agree, but they're only thinking about saving money, not serving the public when they want it.
06/22/2009 10:52:20 AM
User
The park could be open all week from 7am-10am, and they could still save money and serve the people who use it the most. Voice your opinion to the county Commioner.
The park could be open all week from 7am-10am, and they could still save money and serve the people who use it the most. Voice your opinion to the county Commioner.
06/22/2009 11:23:20 AM
User
County Commissioner (Yes Kat, you can spell)
County Commissioner (Yes Kat, you can spell)

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.