Runs in Tampa...Trout Creek?
07/28/2009 9:59:51 AM
Coach
I am going to be coming back to TPA this weekend and am looking to hook up with some people to run. I know there is usually a group that goes out of the Trout Creek site either Saturday or Sunday morning (I dont remember what day??) to do long runs? Does anyone know if that is still going on? I am looking to run about 14-18 miles either saturday or sunday? Thanks, Dan
I am going to be coming back to TPA this weekend and am looking to hook up with some people to run.

I know there is usually a group that goes out of the Trout Creek site either Saturday or Sunday morning (I dont remember what day??) to do long runs? Does anyone know if that is still going on?

I am looking to run about 14-18 miles either saturday or sunday?

Thanks,

Dan
07/28/2009 11:51:15 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I know a lot of high school teams are out there on Saturdays, but not sure about any others
I know a lot of high school teams are out there on Saturdays, but not sure about any others
07/28/2009 12:39:51 PM
Coach
I know USF and UT used to go out there alot. There used to be a big training group out there running.
I know USF and UT used to go out there alot. There used to be a big training group out there running.
07/28/2009 9:53:54 PM
User
7am sundays some guys from UT are usually out there. Other than that im out there at 630 or 7 most days.
7am sundays some guys from UT are usually out there. Other than that im out there at 630 or 7 most days.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.