Article Comment: NCRunners.com Looking for New Management
01/01/2011 11:35:28 AM
User
Thank you for your support of the NC Runners/Mile Split web site over the past years. I have used this site to keep updated on XC and Track the past 4 years and have always found it to be a great source of information and discussion. Your involvement played a big role in the value of the site.

Thank you for your support of the NC Runners/Mile Split web site over the past years. I have used this site to keep updated on XC and Track the past 4 years and have always found it to be a great source of information and discussion. Your involvement played a big role in the value of the site.
01/01/2011 12:45:15 PM
Coach
@blueskydwg I agree. This is the first site I come to each day. Coach Hovis has done a tremendous job. May we can all get together and break this job into duties and have 5 or 6 people to do the job and let coach Hovis manage the process.
@blueskydwg I agree. This is the first site I come to each day. Coach Hovis has done a tremendous job. May we can all get together and break this job into duties and have 5 or 6 people to do the job and let coach Hovis manage the process.
01/01/2011 2:25:06 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Ben, you've done a great job in your time with this site! I know I'm willing to help pick up the slack to keep the site moving forward, and I'm sure others are, too.
Ben, you've done a great job in your time with this site! I know I'm willing to help pick up the slack to keep the site moving forward, and I'm sure others are, too.
01/01/2011 4:39:03 PM
User
Fabulous Job!
Fabulous Job!
01/05/2011 11:38:55 AM
Power User
Great job! I know your early attention and coverage of the Jungle Run helped it become the success it has. This, I am sure is true for many other meets and events. I am willing to get involved as soon as my own status is settled. Good luck.
Great job! I know your early attention and coverage of the Jungle Run helped it become the success it has. This, I am sure is true for many other meets and events. I am willing to get involved as soon as my own status is settled. Good luck.
01/09/2011 6:37:40 PM
User
Thanks for your work with NCRUNNERS.com. It's been great.
Thanks for your work with NCRUNNERS.com. It's been great.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.