The Hendrix twins?
01/14/2011 6:15:50 PM
Coach
Any one know what happened to them at Rend Lake College or where they are now? Seems like they disappeared.
Any one know what happened to them at Rend Lake College or where they are now?

Seems like they disappeared.
01/14/2011 7:43:17 PM
User
@OnceARunnr the oldest one is in the army (anthony) and i dont know about the younger one
@OnceARunnr the oldest one is in the army (anthony) and i dont know about the younger one
01/15/2011 2:38:00 AM
User
He's (Andrew) no longer at Rend Lake.
He's (Andrew) no longer at Rend Lake.
01/25/2011 8:19:01 PM
Coach
Very strange. I don't think they even ran a meet at Rend Lake.
Very strange.
I don't think they even ran a meet at Rend Lake.
01/26/2011 12:24:42 AM
User
@OnceARunnr Andrew did run. NJCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships http://www.eiupanthers.com/custompages/njcaa%20track/2010/Final%20Results_NJCAA10.htm 1:22 600m
@OnceARunnr

Andrew did run.

NJCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships
http://www.eiupanthers.com/custompages/njcaa%20track/2010/Final%20Results_NJCAA10.htm

1:22 600m
02/01/2011 7:51:29 PM
Coach
@wncpreptrack Sorry. I only looked for outdoor. Seems like a strange situation.
@wncpreptrack

Sorry. I only looked for outdoor. Seems like a strange situation.
02/02/2011 8:41:13 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Again, I'm going to show my age,but, does anyone know what happened to: Roy Martin, William "Obea" Moore, Philip Riley, Monique Henderson, Aurora Scott, William Reed, Michael Granville....my point being that a lot of the "phenoms" of high school track and field seem to disappear after high school; but, no more so than the high school "phenoms" from other sports. Check out the recent copy of ESPN-The Magazine; and it's photo article on the #1's from high school football. I would like to know about the "twins" though; they're young and are/were really talented; they could still surface again; they're only about 20 years old. Give them time. Sometimes folks get injured or just sidetracked by life. I wish them the best...wherever they are and whatever they are doing.
Again, I'm going to show my age,but, does anyone know what happened to: Roy Martin, William "Obea" Moore, Philip Riley, Monique Henderson, Aurora Scott, William Reed, Michael Granville....my point being that a lot of the "phenoms" of high school track and field seem to disappear after high school; but, no more so than the high school "phenoms" from other sports. Check out the recent copy of ESPN-The Magazine; and it's photo article on the #1's from high school football. I would like to know about the "twins" though; they're young and are/were really talented; they could still surface again; they're only about 20 years old. Give them time. Sometimes folks get injured or just sidetracked by life. I wish them the best...wherever they are and whatever they are doing.
02/04/2011 6:17:45 AM
Coach
Anthony is in the army and Andrew is back in New Burn with 2 kids.
Anthony is in the army and Andrew is back in New Burn with 2 kids.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.