Atarah Clark
03/24/2011 12:37:25 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Atarah Clark of Kissimmee Osceola was injured today in an auto accident. While she escaped serious injury, the pictures from the wreck show that she was a lucky young lady. My prayers are for her to have a speedy recovery.
Atarah Clark of Kissimmee Osceola was injured today in an auto accident. While she escaped serious injury, the pictures from the wreck show that she was a lucky young lady. My prayers are for her to have a speedy recovery.
03/24/2011 10:35:54 AM
Coach
We from Dr phillips and her family From Florida Elite track club wish for a speedy recovery and keep her in our prayers.
We from Dr phillips and her family From Florida Elite track club wish for a speedy recovery and keep her in our prayers.
03/24/2011 10:57:59 AM
User
I will keep her in my prayers! She is very talented and I hope for nothing but the best for this young lady!
I will keep her in my prayers! She is very talented and I hope for nothing but the best for this young lady!
03/24/2011 8:56:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Sad to hear that Coach. Hope she is able to recover fully and quickly. God Bless!
Sad to hear that Coach. Hope she is able to recover fully and quickly. God Bless!
03/25/2011 6:20:14 AM
User
Sorry to hear this Coach. My prayers are with her, you, her family and the track family. GOD BLESS
Sorry to hear this Coach. My prayers are with her, you, her family and the track family. GOD BLESS
03/25/2011 11:22:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Atarah wanted me to pass along her thanks for your prayers. Aside from some cuts, bruises, and some soarness, she will be okay. She'll take a few days to rest, then get back to practice.
Atarah wanted me to pass along her thanks for your prayers. Aside from some cuts, bruises, and some soarness, she will be okay. She'll take a few days to rest, then get back to practice.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.