Poll: Octavious freeman injuried at district meet!

Option Votes Score
2 100%
2 Votes

Vote!
Octavious freeman injuried at district meet!
04/17/2011 7:41:56 PM
User
To the track world, Freeman was injuried at the district meet. She said, she did not do it while running, she felt something pull in her up right leg, below the buttock while stretching before the 200m. It has became very painful the last few days. Status questionable for the Regional Meet. I will do my best to have her ready. I will keep all you posted.
To the track world, Freeman was injuried at the district meet. She said, she did not do it while running, she felt something pull in her up right leg, below the buttock while stretching before the 200m. It has became very painful the last few days. Status questionable for the Regional Meet. I will do my best to have her ready. I will keep all you posted.
04/18/2011 12:23:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@stanthis Hope she gets better Coach. Gaither had the same problem her 10th grade year. We used stem treatment, ice, and massage treatment to get through the season.
@stanthis Hope she gets better Coach. Gaither had the same problem her 10th grade year. We used stem treatment, ice, and massage treatment to get through the season.
04/18/2011 3:18:37 PM
Coach
Coach Hunter at Avon Park HS. I ust saw this on here. Just wanna say I hope everything is well, and i'll keep her in my prayers, hopefully the champ stay on top.
Coach Hunter at Avon Park HS. I ust saw this on here. Just wanna say I hope everything is well, and i'll keep her in my prayers, hopefully the champ stay on top.
04/18/2011 5:20:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I suggest getting an MRI. My son had same issue in 8th grade and he ran on it-later found out it was a hamstring tear-he was out for 2 months.
I suggest getting an MRI. My son had same issue in 8th grade and he ran on it-later found out it was a hamstring tear-he was out for 2 months.
04/19/2011 12:14:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Mr.Stan, Coach Coleman from Suncoast. I hope my girl get better soon. Doring meet days I tell me athletes to use dynamic stretching because static stretching place severe stress on the hams. I know nothing can be done differently now but I hope I see her in two weeks at the state meet. You will be in my prayers.
Mr.Stan, Coach Coleman from Suncoast. I hope my girl get better soon. Doring meet days I tell me athletes to use dynamic stretching because static stretching place severe stress on the hams. I know nothing can be done differently now but I hope I see her in two weeks at the state meet. You will be in my prayers.
04/19/2011 12:55:27 PM
User
@cnell44: Thanks coach, she did alittle light jogging yesterday. I'm still give her the stem treatment, ice and heat treatment. All in all she felt much better yesterday and wanted me to let her practice, because she didn't feel any pain but, I wouldn't let her. Will evaluate her progress further today with light strides later on this afternoon about 7pm. I appreciate all of you. We are all one big track family, thanks again.
@cnell44: Thanks coach, she did alittle light jogging yesterday. I'm still give her the stem treatment, ice and heat treatment. All in all she felt much better yesterday and wanted me to let her practice, because she didn't feel any pain but, I wouldn't let her. Will evaluate her progress further today with light strides later on this afternoon about 7pm. I appreciate all of you. We are all one big track family, thanks again.
04/19/2011 4:30:23 PM
User
Sorry to hear about Octavia. I pray that she has a speedy recovery. Coaches what is the stem treatment?
Sorry to hear about Octavia. I pray that she has a speedy recovery. Coaches what is the stem treatment?
04/22/2011 10:07:50 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Looks like she's OK? Smoked the 100 & 200 yesterday!
Looks like she's OK? Smoked the 100 & 200 yesterday!
04/22/2011 10:48:51 AM
User
@jdpsu: Ran w/a sleeve and was iced after every running event. She's still have slight pain and sore but, Okay. Running about 90% she say. She's said, she will try to run under 11.1 and 23.00 flat Saturday if her injury is any better.
@jdpsu: Ran w/a sleeve and was iced after every running event. She's still have slight pain and sore but, Okay. Running about 90% she say. She's said, she will try to run under 11.1 and 23.00 flat Saturday if her injury is any better.
04/22/2011 11:18:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Another sizzling performance, congrats and I'm glad she is doing better coach!!
Another sizzling performance, congrats and I'm glad she is doing better coach!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.