Article Comment: Warrior of the Week War Room: 1A/2A State Meet Week
05/01/2012 4:52:12 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Let us know what you all think of this "show" and if we should keep doing it.
Let us know what you all think of this "show" and if we should keep doing it.
05/01/2012 5:37:06 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@jason Interesting. I'm unlikely to watch it consistently, but thats me - I don't much like video online other than race coverage. But thats not why I dialed in... I vote for flrunners coverage team as Warrior of the Week!! You guys were (are) amazing! And it was cool witnessing you and Sumner and ? (sorry, dont know the other guy) at Applebees toiling away on your laptops well into the night. Rock on!
@jason

Interesting. I'm unlikely to watch it consistently, but thats me - I don't much like video online other than race coverage. But thats not why I dialed in...

I vote for flrunners coverage team as Warrior of the Week!! You guys were (are) amazing! And it was cool witnessing you and Sumner and ? (sorry, dont know the other guy) at Applebees toiling away on your laptops well into the night.

Rock on!
05/01/2012 5:42:19 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@dugco Thanks. :-) That was Jeff Adams with Chris and I that night. We closed Applebees down at 2AM (and then kept working in our hotels until 4AM... at least I did). Todd was being anti-social and stayed in the hotel to work that night haha.
@dugco Thanks. That was Jeff Adams with Chris and I that night. We closed Applebees down at 2AM (and then kept working in our hotels until 4AM... at least I did). Todd was being anti-social and stayed in the hotel to work that night haha.
05/01/2012 6:30:28 PM
User
I'd watch it every week. I think that it's very cool, Its interesting to see how you guys actually come up with Warrior of the Week. I like the idea, it's nice for the runners who may not be known as much as the Marvin Bracy, and The Levonte Whitfields, and put on an amazing performance. If you broadcast these videos every week, than the runners not widely know have a chance of being mentions on this which will put them on the map. All and all cool idea, you guys are making this website 100% more interesting everyday.
I'd watch it every week. I think that it's very cool, Its interesting to see how you guys actually come up with Warrior of the Week. I like the idea, it's nice for the runners who may not be known as much as the Marvin Bracy, and The Levonte Whitfields, and put on an amazing performance. If you broadcast these videos every week, than the runners not widely know have a chance of being mentions on this which will put them on the map. All and all cool idea, you guys are making this website 100% more interesting everyday.
05/01/2012 7:55:19 PM
User
#legit
#legit

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.