JH Rose / New Bern 2012
10/15/2012 12:26:09 PM
Coach
Congratulations to Little and White for the big PRs. It’ll be a fun race on Thursday!
Congratulations to Little and White for the big PRs. It'll be a fun race on Thursday!
10/15/2012 1:11:04 PM
User
Does anybody know anything about this course? Times looked really fast! About a minute faster than those guys ran at Boyd Lee Park on 9/26
Does anybody know anything about this course? Times looked really fast! About a minute faster than those guys ran at Boyd Lee Park on 9/26
10/15/2012 1:18:13 PM
Coach
@SCXCcoach Yeah, the corse is definately legit. I think the temperature and tapering probably had a lot to do with it, but I wasn't there. Also, on Oct. 4th there was a meet here, with similar times.
@SCXCcoach Yeah, the corse is definately legit. I think the temperature and tapering probably had a lot to do with it, but I wasn't there. Also, on Oct. 4th there was a meet here, with similar times.
10/15/2012 2:06:15 PM
Coach
Goo Course to PR on, track start and finish, so flat and fast. Course is right on the money or maybe a touch short as there are many corner's that can be cut depending on the runner's. Not sure if it was measured shortest possible distance or center of path. This course is more challenging than some of the other course's that are used in the rankings... Rose course the week before was not a good comparison as that course which is usually fast had some muddy areas and some stretch's of soft turf from a lot of rain.
Goo Course to PR on, track start and finish, so flat and fast. Course is right on the money or maybe a touch short as there are many corner's that can be cut depending on the runner's. Not sure if it was measured shortest possible distance or center of path. This course is more challenging than some of the other course's that are used in the rankings...
Rose course the week before was not a good comparison as that course which is usually fast had some muddy areas and some stretch's of soft turf from a lot of rain.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.