Florida running camp recommendation
02/24/2013 4:12:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I looked here: http://www.runningcamps.org/find/fl and the reviews/stars are helpful but I am hoping to get input from a few more people. I am searching for a summer running camp in Florida for our local running club to offer a scholarship to a couple of high school runners to attend. Looking for a good quality camp for a reasonable price. Traveling out of state is not an option. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
I looked here: http://www.runningcamps.org/find/fl and the reviews/stars are helpful but I am hoping to get input from a few more people. I am searching for a summer running camp in Florida for our local running club to offer a scholarship to a couple of high school runners to attend. Looking for a good quality camp for a reasonable price. Traveling out of state is not an option. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
02/24/2013 7:42:45 PM
User
Hands down, no question. Rick Moody's Warrior Running camp. The list of who's who counselors and coaches is long. My son went each of the last 2 years. They work their asses off every morning, then they play equally hard in the afternoon. Net result, monstrous jump start for the upcoming season, they also have a blast- and my son formed bonds with many top level high school runners from all over the state. This is an UNPAID endorsement! http://warr10r.com/
Hands down, no question.

Rick Moody's Warrior Running camp. The list of who's who counselors and coaches is long. My son went each of the last 2 years. They work their asses off every morning, then they play equally hard in the afternoon. Net result, monstrous jump start for the upcoming season, they also have a blast- and my son formed bonds with many top level high school runners from all over the state.

This is an UNPAID endorsement!

http://warr10r.com/
02/24/2013 8:18:38 PM
Admin
Warrior Camp is it!!! I have been to all but one year since the camp started. The kids absolutley love it. They not only get their running in and learn from experienced coaches, but are entertained with competitions and social activities that keep them going the whole week. Other than kids who can't handle being away from home, I have never met any that did not have a blast.
Warrior Camp is it!!! I have been to all but one year since the camp started. The kids absolutley love it. They not only get their running in and learn from experienced coaches, but are entertained with competitions and social activities that keep them going the whole week. Other than kids who can't handle being away from home, I have never met any that did not have a blast.
02/24/2013 8:44:26 PM
User
Seminoletrailscamps.com July 7-11
Seminoletrailscamps.com
July 7-11
02/24/2013 9:04:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Rae, Warrior running camp located at Webber International university. We have attended this camp the last four years as a team and our kids love it. They also have added an extra day to the camp this year. The area that we do our runs in the morning are amazing. They consists of orange clay roads and many challenging hills. I will get with you at the next meet with any other info if you need it. I actually have flyers that I will be bringing that will help.
Rae,
Warrior running camp located at Webber International university. We have attended this camp the last four years as a team and our kids love it. They also have added an extra day to the camp this year. The area that we do our runs in the morning are amazing. They consists of orange clay roads and many challenging hills. I will get with you at the next meet with any other info if you need it. I actually have flyers that I will be bringing that will help.
02/24/2013 11:13:51 PM
User
Warrior Running Camp
Warrior Running Camp
02/26/2013 2:28:16 PM
User
I don't even know my address: seminoletrailscamp.com Andy has done a really nice job on the site and we have Nike support that's allowing us to provied every camper with a nice $55 Bookbag and a Nike dri-fit shirt and Nike Polo's to Team Camp coaches. We will have an Ad up with flrunners.com shortly.
I don't even know my address: seminoletrailscamp.com
Andy has done a really nice job on the site and we have Nike support that's allowing us to provied every camper with a nice $55 Bookbag and a Nike dri-fit shirt and Nike Polo's to Team Camp coaches.
We will have an Ad up with flrunners.com shortly.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.