T shirts?
04/22/2013 10:32:49 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I'd like to order a t-shirt, can we pre-order one or do we pick them up at the meet?
I'd like to order a t-shirt, can we pre-order one or do we pick them up at the meet?
04/22/2013 10:38:02 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@megalops We will have them on sale at the meet in purple and green. They will be $15 and will have the athlete names on the back. We sold out last year, but ordered 15% more this year. So they'll be at the meet while supplies last!!! [img]http://cache.milesplit.com/user_files/1/67265/flyra-track-purple.jpg[/img] [img]http://cache.milesplit.com/user_files/1/67265/flyra-track-green.jpg[/img]
@megalops We will have them on sale at the meet in purple and green. They will be $15 and will have the athlete names on the back. We sold out last year, but ordered 15% more this year. So they'll be at the meet while supplies last!!!

04/23/2013 9:18:57 AM
User
If only they printed the name of every single athlete that is competing in the palyoff series in type so small that the Hubble Telescope is requied to read them- then I'd know that these were authentic FHSAA sanctioned shirts...
If only they printed the name of every single athlete that is competing in the palyoff series in type so small that the Hubble Telescope is requied to read them- then I'd know that these were authentic FHSAA sanctioned shirts...
04/23/2013 9:39:17 AM
Power User
No worries, names will be on the back but in an easy to read font & size. This is not the FHSAA but the more user friendly FLYRA. PS - Methinks you mean microscope. The Hubble telescope would be of little use for reading the back of a tee shirt unless it was very, very far away. LOL. ~Twangster
No worries, names will be on the back but in an easy to read font & size. This is not the FHSAA but the more user friendly FLYRA.
PS - Methinks you mean microscope. The Hubble telescope would be of little use for reading the back of a tee shirt unless it was very, very far away. LOL.

~Twangster
05/04/2013 4:58:42 PM
User
@jason Can i order a shirt online and have it sent to me because i already left the meet and forgot to get my shirt
@jason Can i order a shirt online and have it sent to me because i already left the meet and forgot to get my shirt
05/04/2013 4:59:48 PM
User
05/04/2013 7:07:51 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rmsbears32 We are actually all sold out of shirts. We sold out probably half way through the meet, very early on.
@rmsbears32 We are actually all sold out of shirts. We sold out probably half way through the meet, very early on.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.