Alligator Lake XC Invitational Presented by Half-Mile Timing 2013
05/17/2013 3:48:28 PM
Power User
The Alligator Lake Invitational has made some changes to make it an even better event than in year's past. We have moved our starting line to give runners more space at the starting line. The finish line has moved over by our pavilion where the packet-pick up, chip return and vendors are located. This is the same for our 3k course for our middle school race as well. [url=http://cache.milesplit.com/user_files/13479/2013_course_map.jpg]5k High School Course[/url] [url=http://cache.milesplit.com/user_files/13479/2013_middle_school_course_map.jpg]3k Middle School Course[/url] This year we will allow 20 schools in our Invitational races and 30 schools in our varsity races on Saturday. If you are not one of the first 50 teams to register or do not feel like running on Saturday but would like to run on this beautiful course no worries. We have added Friday races both Varsity and JV to accommodate the over flow and preference for the coach. Please make sure to go visit our event page and look at all the information. Also check out last year’s event page, we have tons of pictures and video from the event. [url=http://fl.milesplit.com/meets/113906-alligator-lake-xc-invitational-presented-by-half-mile-timing]Last Year's Page[/url] Look forward to seeing everyone there! Dusty Smith Meet Director
The Alligator Lake Invitational has made some changes to make it an even better event than in year's past. We have moved our starting line to give runners more space at the starting line. The finish line has moved over by our pavilion where the packet-pick up, chip return and vendors are located. This is the same for our 3k course for our middle school race as well.
5k High School Course
3k Middle School Course
This year we will allow 20 schools in our Invitational races and 30 schools in our varsity races on Saturday. If you are not one of the first 50 teams to register or do not feel like running on Saturday but would like to run on this beautiful course no worries. We have added Friday races both Varsity and JV to accommodate the over flow and preference for the coach.

Please make sure to go visit our event page and look at all the information. Also check out last year's event page, we have tons of pictures and video from the event.
Last Year's Page

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Dusty Smith
Meet Director
05/23/2013 6:34:22 PM
Power User
I have had several schools already asking about running in the Invitational vs. the Green race on Saturday. I originally stated I would announce who was in the Invitational in August but did not take into consideration how organized cross country coaches are and how they like to plan months in advanced :-]. With that being said this is what I have come up with. To be considered for the Invitational races your top 5 returning runners must have the following average team time. Girls average time 23:00, Boys average time 19:00. If you do not plan on running your top 5 runners but can still make these marks then GREAT! But if you can not please do not ask to be in the Invitational section. As of now these are the schools that have contacted me and given me their average times and request. [b]Girls Invitational[/b] 20 Teams Max Allatoona (GA) Creekside Fort Walton Beach Harrison (GA) Lassiter (GA) Mandarin Niceville P.K. Yonge Ponte Vedra St. Augustine Stanton Prep Vanguard Walton (GA) [b]Boys Invitational [/b] 20 Teams Max (Full) Allatoona (GA) Bishop Kenny Bishop Snyder Buchholz Creekside Episcopal Fort Walton Beach Harrison (GA) Lassiter (GA) Leon Lyman Mandarin Niceville P.K Yonge Ponte Vedra Robert E Lee St. Augustine Stanton Prep Vanguard Walton (GA) [b]Girls Green Saturday[/b] 30 Teams Max Aucilla Christian Bishop Snyder Buchholz Columbia Episcopal Fernandina Beach Florida High John Paul II Catholic Leon Lincoln Lyman McEachern (GA) Ridgeview Stanton Prep Trinity Christian (Jax) [b]Boys Green Saturday[/b] 30 Teams Max Aucilla Christian Columbia Fernandina Beach Florida High John Paul II Catholic Lincoln McEachern (GA) Ridgeview Stanton Prep Trinity Christian (Jax) [b]Girls Orange Friday[/b] 30 Teams Max Cancelled [b]Boys Orange Friday[/b] 30 Teams Max Cancelled [b]Middle School[/b] 30 Teams max Episcopal (Jax) Florida High Holy Comforter Episcopal Junior Hoyas (GA) Coaches if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. dusty@halfmiletiming.com
I have had several schools already asking about running in the Invitational vs. the Green race on Saturday. I originally stated I would announce who was in the Invitational in August but did not take into consideration how organized cross country coaches are and how they like to plan months in advanced . With that being said this is what I have come up with.

To be considered for the Invitational races your top 5 returning runners must have the following average team time. Girls average time 23:00, Boys average time 19:00. If you do not plan on running your top 5 runners but can still make these marks then GREAT! But if you can not please do not ask to be in the Invitational section.

As of now these are the schools that have contacted me and given me their average times and request.

Girls Invitational 20 Teams Max
Allatoona (GA)
Creekside
Fort Walton Beach
Harrison (GA)
Lassiter (GA)
Mandarin
Niceville
P.K. Yonge
Ponte Vedra
St. Augustine
Stanton Prep
Vanguard
Walton (GA)

Boys Invitational 20 Teams Max (Full)
Allatoona (GA)
Bishop Kenny
Bishop Snyder
Buchholz
Creekside
Episcopal
Fort Walton Beach
Harrison (GA)
Lassiter (GA)
Leon
Lyman
Mandarin
Niceville
P.K Yonge
Ponte Vedra
Robert E Lee
St. Augustine
Stanton Prep
Vanguard
Walton (GA)

Girls Green Saturday 30 Teams Max
Aucilla Christian
Bishop Snyder
Buchholz
Columbia
Episcopal
Fernandina Beach
Florida High
John Paul II Catholic
Leon
Lincoln
Lyman
McEachern (GA)
Ridgeview
Stanton Prep
Trinity Christian (Jax)

Boys Green Saturday 30 Teams Max
Aucilla Christian
Columbia
Fernandina Beach
Florida High
John Paul II Catholic
Lincoln
McEachern (GA)
Ridgeview
Stanton Prep
Trinity Christian (Jax)

Girls Orange Friday 30 Teams Max
Cancelled

Boys Orange Friday 30 Teams Max
Cancelled

Middle School 30 Teams max
Episcopal (Jax)
Florida High
Holy Comforter Episcopal
Junior Hoyas (GA)

Coaches if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. dusty@halfmiletiming.com
07/29/2013 7:38:57 PM
Power User
Region Information Click the link below: [url=http://fl.milesplit.com/meets/148417-fhsaa-1a-region-1#.Ufb8YG00_ts]1A Region 1[/url] [url=http://fl.milesplit.com/meets/148419-fhsaa-2a-region-1#.Ufb8n200_ts]2A Region 1[/url] [url=http://fl.milesplit.com/meets/148418-fhsaa-3a-region-1#.Ufb8wW00_ts]3A Region 1[/url]
Region Information

Click the link below:

1A Region 1

2A Region 1

3A Region 1
08/23/2013 2:55:44 PM
Power User
Coaches please e-mail me if you have not already to let me know which race you would like to be slotted in. The boys invitational is almost full and the girls race in filling up. Still taking pre orders for event t-shirts so let me know sizes and how many. dusty@halfmiletiming.com
Coaches please e-mail me if you have not already to let me know which race you would like to be slotted in. The boys invitational is almost full and the girls race in filling up.

Still taking pre orders for event t-shirts so let me know sizes and how many.

dusty@halfmiletiming.com
08/28/2013 4:50:41 PM
Power User
[img]http://cache.milesplit.com/user_files/13479/img_3272.jpg[/img] The individual awards have come in! Thanks to Mr. Bauer and the 3 mile gator marker for modeling the hardware the runners will be taking home.

The individual awards have come in! Thanks to Mr. Bauer and the 3 mile gator marker for modeling the hardware the runners will be taking home.
09/17/2013 8:16:03 AM
User
Alligator Lake's Address is 420 SE Alligator Glen Lake City Fl 32025
Alligator Lake's Address is
420 SE Alligator Glen
Lake City Fl 32025
09/17/2013 11:10:12 AM
Power User
1498 SW County Club Road (CR133) Lake City, Florida 32025 This address will work as well. One address is for the entrance the other is for the small road that goes in to the park.
1498 SW County Club Road (CR133)
Lake City, Florida 32025

This address will work as well. One address is for the entrance the other is for the small road that goes in to the park.
09/17/2013 3:05:08 PM
Power User
@columbiatrack It is actually: 1498 SE County Club Rd. (Avalon Ave.) (CR133), Lake City, Florida 32025
@columbiatrack It is actually:
1498 SE County Club Rd. (Avalon Ave.) (CR133),
Lake City, Florida 32025
09/17/2013 11:20:51 PM
Admin
Three questions: 1. Will JV races be timed? 2. Is 20 minutes between the girls JV and boys JV correct? 3. Are there cut off times for the JV races?
Three questions:
1. Will JV races be timed?
2. Is 20 minutes between the girls JV and boys JV correct?
3. Are there cut off times for the JV races?
09/18/2013 5:29:16 AM
Power User
@LFCSumner3 Three questions: 1. Will JV races be timed? YES 2. Is 20 minutes between the girls JV and boys JV correct? Yes if we need to hold the boys Jv a few minutes we will but no more than 10. 3. Are there cut off times for the JV races? The cut off time for JV girls will be 2 minutes before the first JV boys finishes.
@LFCSumner3

Three questions:
1. Will JV races be timed? YES

2. Is 20 minutes between the girls JV and boys JV correct? Yes if we need to hold the boys Jv a few minutes we will but no more than 10.

3. Are there cut off times for the JV races? The cut off time for JV girls will be 2 minutes before the first JV boys finishes.
09/20/2013 10:44:57 AM
Power User
Please use the 420 SE Alligator Gln, Lake City, Fl address for GPS purposes. See you in the morning.
Please use the 420 SE Alligator Gln, Lake City, Fl address for GPS purposes. See you in the morning.
09/22/2013 9:49:17 AM
Power User
Thanks to everyone that came out to the course yesterday. It is great to have a good group of friends, family, and volunteers to pull this meet off. It was a great day of racing at the park. Scott peters Half-mile timing, inc.
Thanks to everyone that came out to the course yesterday. It is great to have a good group of friends, family, and volunteers to pull this meet off. It was a great day of racing at the park.

Scott peters
Half-mile timing, inc.
09/22/2013 11:42:59 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Scott! Thanks for the awesome videos as well.
Scott! Thanks for the awesome videos as well.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.