Special mention to the Herculaneum girls
11/05/2016 6:34:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I believe this was their 13th consecutive podium appearance which ties them with West Plains that had their streak from 1988-2000. Of note is that Helias had their 14th top-4 finish today. They are the only other girl's program with at least 13 total.
I believe this was their 13th consecutive podium appearance which ties them with West Plains that had their streak from 1988-2000. Of note is that Helias had their 14th top-4 finish today. They are the only other girl's program with at least 13 total.
11/06/2016 8:42:27 AM
Coach
@Hays Very proud of all the young ladies over the years that helped make this string! Proud of this years group of young Coaches that teach the tradition of Herculaneum Blackcat Cross Country! Special shout out to the two head coaches over those years that spent so much of their time and energy! Coach Ryun Kasten and Coach Kyle Davis! Two of the best coaches I have ever had the pleasure to work with! #KeepTheStringAlive
@Hays Very proud of all the young ladies over the years that helped make this string! Proud of this years group of young Coaches that teach the tradition of Herculaneum Blackcat Cross Country! Special shout out to the two head coaches over those years that spent so much of their time and energy! Coach Ryun Kasten and Coach Kyle Davis! Two of the best coaches I have ever had the pleasure to work with! #KeepTheStringAlive

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.