Fuquawn Green Article
05/19/2009 7:31:24 PM
Coach
Great to see a young man own up to his transgressions and hopefully he will indeed learn from his mistakes. Obviously he has had some good support at Eastern Carolina Track. I assume Fuquawn is a senior, if so, is he planning on going to college to run?
Great to see a young man own up to his transgressions and hopefully he will indeed learn from his mistakes. Obviously he has had some good support at Eastern Carolina Track. I assume Fuquawn is a senior, if so, is he planning on going to college to run?
05/19/2009 8:27:34 PM
User
He is a junior. Thanks for the article. Its good to hear stories like this.
He is a junior. Thanks for the article. Its good to hear stories like this.
05/19/2009 8:59:44 PM
User
Humble athlete he will bounce back faster then ever!
Humble athlete he will bounce back faster then ever!
05/19/2009 10:28:30 PM
User
This is a talented young man and I'm glad that his story is being told! He is truly blessed to have the coaches and support team that he has around him.
This is a talented young man and I'm glad that his story is being told! He is truly blessed to have the coaches and support team that he has around him.
05/19/2009 11:48:29 PM
User
From Dyestat.com New Bern boys v. US All Stars at GSW - New Bern NC's stellar 4x400 relay, which got the indoor national record earlier this year, will go for the outdoor record at the Great Southwest Classic in Albuquerque June 6 against an all star squad headed by Tavaris Tate MS, US#1 at 400 meters (45.71) | Clayton Parros excited for opportunity - Jim Lambert story How do they plan on doing this if Fuquawn does not plan on running again till June 30?
From Dyestat.com

New Bern boys v. US All Stars at GSW - New Bern NC's stellar 4x400 relay, which got the indoor national record earlier this year, will go for the outdoor record at the Great Southwest Classic in Albuquerque June 6 against an all star squad headed by Tavaris Tate MS, US#1 at 400 meters (45.71) | Clayton Parros excited for opportunity - Jim Lambert story

How do they plan on doing this if Fuquawn does not plan on running again till June 30?
05/20/2009 8:18:28 AM
User
Dave Simpson will find a way! Fuquawn may well run that weekend. That June 30 may be the first time we see him in NC. Awesome kid, awesome athlete, awesome story. Those who have never met Fuquawn or the Ant and Andrew have no clue. I'm proud of them as young men perservering.
Dave Simpson will find a way! Fuquawn may well run that weekend. That June 30 may be the first time we see him in NC.

Awesome kid, awesome athlete, awesome story. Those who have never met Fuquawn or the Ant and Andrew have no clue. I'm proud of them as young men perservering.
05/20/2009 10:46:50 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Sorry, the Atlanta meet is May 30th. Then he will be running the Southwest race on the 6th of June.
Sorry, the Atlanta meet is May 30th. Then he will be running the Southwest race on the 6th of June.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.