Trails at USF?
08/17/2009 2:55:51 PM
User
Where are they? I move on campus in two days, and I would like to find a nice trail for me and my club to run on :) Por favor Y Gracias! lol
Where are they? I move on campus in two days, and I would like to find a nice trail for me and my club to run on :) Por favor Y Gracias! lol
08/17/2009 3:29:31 PM
User
Are you asking about the trails on Campus or the ones just to the east at the County Park that is commonly referred to as Flatwoods?
Are you asking about the trails on Campus or the ones just to the east at the County Park that is commonly referred to as Flatwoods?
08/17/2009 4:10:46 PM
User
Trails on campus are located right next to the track about 1.5 miles. If you head east on fletcher(right) for about 3.5 miles youll run into the flatwoods trail system. There are 4 different park all connecting to form a 15 mile loop, these parks include Trout Creek(located on North side of the road about 3.5 miles away), Morris Trails(south side of the road about 3.5 miles away), Morris Bridge(south and north side of road located 5.5 miles away) and Flatwoods(north side of road about 6.5 miles away). There is probaly pretty close to 50 miles of trails located within this park. All trails connect to the main trail. If your interested in more trails send me your email and ill send you a trail guide system of all the trails in within a 50 mile radius of USF.
Trails on campus are located right next to the track about 1.5 miles.

If you head east on fletcher(right) for about 3.5 miles youll run into the flatwoods trail system. There are 4 different park all connecting to form a 15 mile loop, these parks include Trout Creek(located on North side of the road about 3.5 miles away), Morris Trails(south side of the road about 3.5 miles away), Morris Bridge(south and north side of road located 5.5 miles away) and Flatwoods(north side of road about 6.5 miles away). There is probaly pretty close to 50 miles of trails located within this park. All trails connect to the main trail.

If your interested in more trails send me your email and ill send you a trail guide system of all the trails in within a 50 mile radius of USF.
08/18/2009 10:51:37 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The best trails are a few miles from usf at wilderness park. There si a running club at usf on facebook that does some running on the usf trails which is a par course about 1.3 miles long. send me an email and i can give you more info. I run out there all the time and can show you the trails ericblicker@yahoo.com
The best trails are a few miles from usf at wilderness park. There si a running club at usf on facebook that does some running on the usf trails which is a par course about 1.3 miles long.

send me an email and i can give you more info. I run out there all the time and can show you the trails
ericblicker@yahoo.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.