AO Predictions
11/07/2011 8:58:32 AM
User
AO's are coming up this week, who's gunna be running and what team are gunna look good?
AO's are coming up this week, who's gunna be running and what team are gunna look good?
11/07/2011 8:26:21 PM
User
In the Junior boys race I'm calling the Windsor legion team for the win. They won Nationals 3 years in a row and there team still have studs on it to aim for that 4th title.
In the Junior boys race I'm calling the Windsor legion team for the win. They won Nationals 3 years in a row and there team still have studs on it to aim for that 4th title.
11/07/2011 9:04:10 PM
User
@fugaxcfever lmao
@fugaxcfever lmao
11/07/2011 9:58:36 PM
User
[quote=fugaxcfever]In the Junior boys race I'm calling the Windsor legion team for the win. They won Nationals 3 years in a row and there team still have studs on it to aim for that 4th title.[/quote] @fugaxcfever Other then Sleiman who do they have??
fugaxcfever wrote:

@fugaxcfever Other then Sleiman who do they have??
11/08/2011 1:00:08 AM
User
about the windsor legion, which ones will be running jr and which ones will be running youth? as for tri-city: expect them to run flannagan and others in the youth division. I do not see many of the ofsaa athletes (besides the 5th years and overage students) running in the junior race as opposed to the youth race because of how the age groups are alligned. Sr mens: the team battle its really going to depend on who Speed River, TOC and UTTC Field amongst others, which would also make an impact on who could give Yves a run for his money (I know at least TOC and Speed River have guys who could beat Yves).
about the windsor legion, which ones will be running jr and which ones will be running youth? as for tri-city: expect them to run flannagan and others in the youth division. I do not see many of the ofsaa athletes (besides the 5th years and overage students) running in the junior race as opposed to the youth race because of how the age groups are alligned.

Sr mens: the team battle its really going to depend on who Speed River, TOC and UTTC Field amongst others, which would also make an impact on who could give Yves a run for his money (I know at least TOC and Speed River have guys who could beat Yves).
11/08/2011 9:24:52 AM
User
@ERL_19 Whose on the UTTC team?
@ERL_19

Whose on the UTTC team?
11/08/2011 3:22:16 PM
User
@kingwwc just to name a few: Campanelli (who could be on marathon recovery right now) Caldwell (sub-30 at Mt Sac earlier this year?) Kitz not saying these guys are likely to bet Yves, but while their squad was closer to full-strength than others last year, they beat TOC at AOs last year. however when each club got to near-full strength, the top-3 at Nats last year went: Speed River - TOC - UTTC, the gaps between each team were well in the double-digits. we'll find out who's running when the P-lists come out
@kingwwc

just to name a few:
Campanelli (who could be on marathon recovery right now)
Caldwell (sub-30 at Mt Sac earlier this year?)
Kitz

not saying these guys are likely to bet Yves, but while their squad was closer to full-strength than others last year, they beat TOC at AOs last year. however when each club got to near-full strength, the top-3 at Nats last year went:
Speed River - TOC - UTTC, the gaps between each team were well in the double-digits.

we'll find out who's running when the P-lists come out
11/08/2011 11:46:02 PM
User
Sorry. At AOs, they will be no junior windsor legion team. There youth team will be strong. Sleiman, Bellmore, Brandon Allen and can't think of there 4th. But for nats on the junior team, they have Andrew Kowalsky, Daniel Piticariu, Ryan Sleiman, and Bellmore if he decides to go. If not, then Reid Mitchel.
Sorry. At AOs, they will be no junior windsor legion team. There youth team will be strong. Sleiman, Bellmore, Brandon Allen and can't think of there 4th. But for nats on the junior team, they have Andrew Kowalsky, Daniel Piticariu, Ryan Sleiman, and Bellmore if he decides to go. If not, then Reid Mitchel.
11/09/2011 10:28:38 AM
User
prelim performance lists http://www.athleticsontario.ca/Content/News-Events/Calendar.asp?ItemID=77598 yves from the looks of it..
prelim performance lists

http://www.athleticsontario.ca/Content/News-Events/Calendar.asp?ItemID=77598

yves from the looks of it..
11/09/2011 10:16:18 PM
User
Junior Preds: Looking at the startlist I got this.... 1. King - self explainitory 2. Grieves - always fast and especially with the flat course 3. De Vries - if he is in shape than top 3 easy 4. Brown - out leans piticariu at the line 5. Piticariu - running well 6. Cooper -(REDEMPTION FROM OFSAA!!!) 7. Donald- Big race at ofsaa 8. Ahmed - better at 8km 9. Druken - coming off big race at OFSAA 10. Troy Smith - I didn't know who else to be 10th so I went with him. Darkhorse: only need one, Ciaran Callaghan! coming off injury from ofsaa, Look out for his sick flow... Teams: 1. NOC- ahmed, smith, janssen 2. Ottawa lions- donald, day, day number 2, berhe 3. Newmarket- Brown, callaghan, macpherson, ellis 4. London western- de vries, enough said.
Junior Preds:
Looking at the startlist I got this....
1. King - self explainitory
2. Grieves - always fast and especially with the flat course
3. De Vries - if he is in shape than top 3 easy
4. Brown - out leans piticariu at the line
5. Piticariu - running well
6. Cooper -(REDEMPTION FROM OFSAA!!!)
7. Donald- Big race at ofsaa
8. Ahmed - better at 8km
9. Druken - coming off big race at OFSAA
10. Troy Smith - I didn't know who else to be 10th so I went with him.
Darkhorse: only need one, Ciaran Callaghan! coming off injury from ofsaa, Look out for his sick flow...
Teams:
1. NOC- ahmed, smith, janssen
2. Ottawa lions- donald, day, day number 2, berhe
3. Newmarket- Brown, callaghan, macpherson, ellis
4. London western- de vries, enough said.
11/10/2011 10:23:29 PM
User
[quote=Mr3000m]Junior Preds: Looking at the startlist I got this.... 1. King - self explainitory 2. Grieves - always fast and especially with the flat course 3. De Vries - if he is in shape than top 3 easy 4. Brown - out leans piticariu at the line 5. Piticariu - running well 6. Cooper -(REDEMPTION FROM OFSAA!!!) 7. Donald- Big race at ofsaa 8. Ahmed - better at 8km 9. Druken - coming off big race at OFSAA 10. Troy Smith - I didn't know who else to be 10th so I went with him. Darkhorse: only need one, Ciaran Callaghan! coming off injury from ofsaa, Look out for his sick flow... Teams: 1. NOC- ahmed, smith, janssen 2. Ottawa lions- donald, day, day number 2, berhe 3. Newmarket- Brown, callaghan, macpherson, ellis 4. London western- de vries, enough said.[/quote] @Mr3000m dumb preds...soo dumb
Mr3000m wrote:
Junior Preds:
Looking at the startlist I got this....
1. King - self explainitory
2. Grieves - always fast and especially with the flat course
3. De Vries - if he is in shape than top 3 easy
4. Brown - out leans piticariu at the line
5. Piticariu - running well
6. Cooper -(REDEMPTION FROM OFSAA!!!)
7. Donald- Big race at ofsaa
8. Ahmed - better at 8km
9. Druken - coming off big race at OFSAA
10. Troy Smith - I didn't know who else to be 10th so I went with him.
Darkhorse: only need one, Ciaran Callaghan! coming off injury from ofsaa, Look out for his sick flow...
Teams:
1. NOC- ahmed, smith, janssen
2. Ottawa lions- donald, day, day number 2, berhe
3. Newmarket- Brown, callaghan, macpherson, ellis
4. London western- de vries, enough said.

@Mr3000m dumb preds...soo dumb
11/11/2011 6:47:03 PM
User
@therunna What's so dumb about them... Parts of them was a joke but the top people are pretty good if you ask me... What do you think is wrong?
@therunna
What's so dumb about them... Parts of them was a joke but the top people are pretty good if you ask me... What do you think is wrong?
11/11/2011 6:52:16 PM
User
@Mr3000m I agree with therunna, your list is shit, other then king being first, cause hes a stud.
@Mr3000m
I agree with therunna, your list is shit, other then king being first, cause hes a stud.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.